- Log in to cPanel.
- In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" tab, then click on the "Manage" button for the domain name concerned.
- In the "Filter" menu, click "MX" to display the list of MX records only, then delete the current MX configuration to add Google’s MX records.
- Click on "Add Record" and fill in the 5 MX records below:
- Add each MX record as mentioned on the screenshot below:
- Once the MX records are added, you must wait few hours for the DNS propagation time.
NOTE: When using external MX records, you must modify the email routing on cPanel by opting for "Remote Mail Exchanger" from cPanel > Email > Email Routing.