Email signatures are typically used to include contact details like a job title and phone number, but you may use them for more. A block of text, graphics, and links called an email signature is appended to each email you send.
To add a signature, please follow the steps mentioned, below, for each email client:
- Log in to your e-mail account on webmail from the following link: https://webmail.domainname.com.
Go to the section "Settings".
Click on the "Identities" menu, then on "Create".
Fill in the fields as follows:
- Display name: enter your name.
- Email: Fill in your email address.
- Signature: Write your text.
Once the fields are completed, click on the "Save" button to save your signature.
Log in to your e-mail account on MailEnable from the following link: https://webmail.domainname.com.
Go to the "Options" section.
- In the sidebar, expand the "Mail" tab and click on "Email signature".
- Check the box "Enable Email Signature".
Type the required signature and click the button "Save".
Click File > Options > Mail > Signatures.
Select New, type a name for the signature, and then select OK.
Under Edit signature, type your signature and format it.
Click OK and close the message.
- Select New Message to view the signature you created.
If you have multiple signatures, go to Choose Default Signature and select the one you want to appear on New Messages. You can always change the signature when composing the email.
In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Settings, then click Signatures.
- In the left column (list of accounts), select the email account for which you want to use the signature.
If "All Signatures" is selected when you create a signature, you must drag the new signature to the desired email account before you can use it.
Click the "+" button under the middle column.
In the middle column (list of signatures), enter a name for the signature.
This name appears in the Signature pop-up menu when you compose a message.
- In the right column (the preview column), do one of the following to create your signature :
- To edit your text, click "Edit" in the menu bar to paste text, turn text into links, and check grammar and spelling.
- To format your text, click "Fonts & Colors" in the menu bar to change font and color, change text alignment, and add lists.
- To add an image, drag an image into the preview area.
If you want your signature to appear after the original text of messages you reply to or forward, clear the Place signature before quoted text check box.
To add an email signature in to the Thunderbird software, click on the application menu icon, then Account Settings.
In the account settings, click on Sign from a file and select your file by clicking on Choose.