IMPORTANT: The support code or Support PIN is confidential information specific to your account. If you have any doubts about its confidentiality, you must urgently replace it from your customer area. In addition, we recommend that you change your support code once your support request has been resolved.
To authenticate your support requests securely and without having to disclose your passwords, you must generate a support code for your account. This is a confidential code that you can use when interacting with our agents.
To generate the support code, follow the steps below:
1- Log in to the domain reseller control panel using your email address and password.
2- Click on your profile icon, top right, to access your account security information.
3- Click on "Your Account & Security".
4- To view your support code, click on "View / Change your PIN".
5- The support code will be visible and you will be able to change it by clicking on "Change".
- The support code must be made up of 4 numeric characters.
- Change the support code regularly.
- Avoid using personal data (date of birth for example).
- Avoid using repetitive (1111) or successive (1234) numbers.
- The support code is confidential and should not be shared.