To authenticate your support requests securely and without having to disclose your passwords, you must generate a support code for your account. This is a confidential code that you can use when interacting with our agents.
To generate the support code, follow the steps below:
1- Log in to the domain reseller control panel using your email address and password.
2- Click on your profile icon, top right, to access your account security information.
3- Click on "Your Account & Security".
4- To view your support code, click on "View / Change your PIN".
5- The support code will be visible and you will be able to change it by clicking on "Change".
- The support code must be made up of 4 numeric characters.
- Change the support code regularly.
- Avoid using personal data (date of birth for example).
- Avoid using repetitive (1111) or successive (1234) numbers.
- The support code is confidential and should not be shared.