We will see in this article how to create an email account on Plesk in a few steps:
1. Log into your Plesk account and go to Mail.
2. Click on "Create Email Address".
3. Complete the required fields and click on "OK".
- Email address: the email address you want to create (example: email@example.com).
- Password: the password for this e-mail address.
- Mailbox: the disk size allocated to the email address.
You will find in this article some tips for choosing strong passwords and thus protect your accounts: How to choose a strong password?