In order for us to provide you with support safely and without having to disclose the root password, you must add the Heberjahiz public SSH key to your server. Here is how to proceed:
1. Login in to WHM as root, go to "Security Center > Manage root’s SSH Keys" then click on "Import Key".
2. In the "Paste the Public Key in this box" area, enter the Heberjahiz public key and click on "Import".
Here is the SSH key to import:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDfM/ricM53c+/lfwm4F/XYRe3ez/OINnr7m7LnDeu2xOuF2CwLQBwGkGws69SBjznoMDEUTlDf52VRBR4qYZULojy1PeuGjs+rTE5UwKqMZV99hUjagF6zNi6cwJoN8z13tuC0h5PiIoIjdGEww1J/O2kfuV2eLBq85MWQK8EBVjcpnE31N9vw7TVFs9Et9zFJ4bNOq6dXO+S4XweMLO+aQbSYm2Cn6G2UZ60N4/cENBoSw4IZLNzEfqzR/YOPibHcGRXb4MxDLUIED4KxhFd357EDbuqIedpbCL3ADTijPYQCdDM6ZrFhpW80bODHQPDWuq97zuJEmd55s+HVkIHr Heberjahiz
Important : Make sure your firewall settings allow remote connections from the following IP address: 188.8.131.52
3. To authorize access to your server with this key, click on "Manage Authorization".
4. Click on the button "Authorize"
5. The Heberjahiz SSH key is now authorized and our authorized agents can access your server safely.