Are you changing your hosting plan or web host and you need to migrate your data? Plesk makes it easy for you and allows you to:
Automatically import your website data by FTP
- Go to your Plesk account and click on "Website Importing".
- Fill in the information about the current website.
- Source domain name: The domain name of the website to copy content from (e.g., example.com)
- FTP username: FTP username of the current website to import.
- FTP password: FTP password of the current website to import.
- To import the contents of web folders, click on "Add a Folder to import".
- Select the directory to import then click OK.
- To import the contents of a database, click on "Add a Database to import".
- Add the information of the database you want to import then click on OK.
A confirmation message will be displayed when the import is complete.
Automatically import emails using IMAP
- To import e-mails, click on "Mail Importing".
- Then click on "Import mail messages".
- If the e-mail account is already created in Plesk, choose "existing mailbox" and select the address from "Destination email".
Click on "Show advanced options" then enter the source email information (source email login; password, host, port, etc.) to initiate message migration.
- Otherwise, you can create it during the import process by selecting "create a new mailbox".