Follow the steps below to create a new hosting account on your Linux reseller hosting plan:
1-Go to WHM at the URL in the format http://YourDomain.com/whm/ and use your username and password.
2- Click on "Account Functions".
3- Then, click on "Create a New Account".
4- Complete the form that appears as below:
- Domain: The domain name to host (without the www). Example: domain.com
- Username: The account username (will be used for cPanel and the FTP connection).
- Password: The account password (will be used for cPanel and the FTP connection).
- Re-type Password: Password confirmation to avoid typos.
- Email: Email address to receive cPanel notifications and for password recovery.
- Choose a Package: The hosting plan that we defined in step 3 of this article: How to create a new hosting package on my Linux Hosting Reseller account?
Click on the "Create" button and wait for the new page to load completely.
5- Change the nameservers of the domain name as indicated in your customer area:
Now that the new account has been created, you can access cPanel by going to the URL in the format: http://IPAddress/cpanel/ or http://www.NewDomain.com/cpanel/; Use the username and password you set up in step 4.
For FTP access, use the information below:
- Host : ftp.NewDomain.com or the IP Address
- Username : the one you created in step 4
- Password : the one you created in step 4
- Port : 21