A mailing list is a particular use of electronic mail which allows information to be sent to users who are registered with it, and is managed by an application installed on a server.
To create a mailing list, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your cPanel account
2. Go to the EMAIL > Mailing Lists section.
3. Configure your list by filling in the information below:
- List name: Enter the name of the mailing list
- Password: Choose a password for your list (link to password article)
- Password (Again): Confirm your password
- Access Type:
Public: if the subscriptions are open.
Private: if the administrator needs to approve subscriptions.
- Click on Add to save the settings
4. You can find all of the mailing lists you have created in the "Current Lists" section.