After receiving the corresponding .crt file for your SSL certificate and to install it on your cPanel account, you must follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your cPanel account
2. Go to the following menu "SECURITY" then click on "SSL/TLS"
3. To upload the SSL certificate, click "Generate, view, upload or delete SSL certificates".
4. Upload the appropriate SSL certificate by pasting the contents of the .crt file or uploading the certificate .crt file.
5. To install the certificate, choose "Manage SSL sites"
6. Select the domain concerned and fill in the requested information
- Open the certificate file .crt and copy the text containing the header and footer --- BEGIN CERTIFICATE --- and --- END CERTIFICATE --- then paste it in the "Certificate box : (CRT)"
- Then copy the text containing the generated private key and paste it in the "Private key (KEY)" box
- Please note that the CA file is not mandatory to paste it in the "Certificate Authority Bundle: (CABUNDLE)" area.