You can now reset the password for the WordPress administrator account from the Softaculous tool. To do this, go to your cPanel account.
- Go to SOFTWARE > Softaculous Apps Installer
- Click on "Installations"
- Find the installation for which you want to change the password, then click on "EDIT"
- On the "Edit Installation Details" page, fill in the username for which you want to change the password and your new password
- Admin Username: The username for which you want to reset the password.
- Admin password:The new password.
After filling in the above information, click on the "Save Installation Details" button.
Your password has been changed. You can now log into your WordPress installation using the new password.