Plesk comes with a number of features that allow you to log into the control panel without using a password.
To get started, you need to download and install the Google Authenticator app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- To enable this authentication, log into Plesk
- In "Websites & Domains", click on "Google Authenticator"
- Check the box "Activer l’authentification multifacteur"
- To configure the extension, first scan the QR code with your smartphone:
- You will receive a verification code, put it in the "Code de vérification" field
- The "Se souvenir de l'appareil" function allows your browser to keep your "Google Authenticator" authentication information for a certain number of days (Example: 30 days).
- Click on "OK" to confirm the activation.
- When you try to log into your Plesk account, you will be prompted to enter a verification code.
Refer to the "Google Authenticator" application that you have installed on your phone to obtain the code.