1. To add a subdomain, you need to login to cPanel > Domains > Domains.
2. Click on "Create A New Domain"
3. To configure the subdomain, please fill in the following fields and then click "Submit":
- Domain: the domain name that we want to add as an additional domain in this example we have added: example.domain.com
- Document Root (File System Location): this is the directory in which the files of your subdomain will be located, this field will be filled in automatically by cPanel.
Make sure the "Share document root (/home/username/public_html) with "domain.com"" option is unchecked.