We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Heberjahiz Multilingual Support Center. This new platform will allow us to provide you with a better customer experience as well as technical, commercial and customer support that meets your expectations.
Features of the new Heberjahiz Help Center
Based on Zendesk Support Suite, the new Help Center is an omnichannel communication and support tool available to our customers for quick and easy resolution of support requests:
- Knowledgebase: Tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions in the form of articles classified in categories and available on a self-service basis.
- Tickets Form : Send support requests by filling out a simple form.
- Email : Start a conversation with our teams by sending an email directly from your email account.
- Chat: Get real-time support through live chat.
Login to the new Help Center
1. Go to https://support.heberjahiz.com and click on "Sign in".
2. Complete the login form and click "Sign in".
If you do not yet have a Helpdesk account, click on "Sign up" then enter your full name and e-mail address. A welcome email will then be sent to you to confirm your email address.
Support requests tracking
Your helpdesk account allows you to submit and track support requests. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log into your helpdesk account as described in section Login to the new Help Center.
2. Once signed in, click on "your name".
3. Then click on "See my requests".
4. The list of your tickets with the status of each will be displayed. You can access a ticket by clicking on its subject. You can respond to it and follow its progress.
To send a new request, just click on "Submit a request".
Due to major differences between the old and the new platform, old support requests are not visible on the client side but we can at any time check the old tickets upon customer's request.