When a folder (archive, sent ...) is not displayed on your mailbox in a mail client (Outlook, mail application, Roundcube ...), you must follow instructions in order to subscribe to your folder to be displayed.
To subscribe to a specific folder, please follow the stages mentioned below for each messaging client:
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on "Folders" to display the subscription state of each folder.
- Activate the subscription to the folder to show it on your mailbox.
- Click on "Folder Actions" on the list of folders on the left.
- click on "Search all boxes" to show all folders.
- Right-click on the folder concerned, then click on "subscribe".
Mail on iPhone :
The synchronization of IMAP messaging account parameters to the email application of your iPhone to display the IMAP files in your reception box is made by specifying the IMAP path prefix:
- Click on "Mail", then, on "Accounts".
- Select the account concerned, then click on "Advanced".
- Indicate "INBOX" on the "Prefix of the path" field.
-In the folder pane, select an IMAP account and right click to access the settings.
- Click on "Server settings", then on "Advanced".
- Remove broadcast verification only from subscribed folders.
- Click OK.
- It is possible to check if you can subscribe to other files.
In mail, at the navigation pane, right-click on the higher file of your IMAP account.
- Click on IMAP files.
- Click on request.
- Select a folder, then click on subscribe or cancel the subscription.
If you have added a new IMAP folder on the messaging server on the webmail and this new folder does not display in the IMAP file list, you can update it by following the following steps:
- In mail, at the navigation pane, right-click on the higher file of your IMAP account.
- Click update the list of files.
Then repeat the steps in the first section to display all your IMAP accounts.
You have the possibility of clicking on subscribe or unsubscribe.