Softaculous is an automatic installer that allows automated installation of a script with a single click. It supports hundreds of popular scripts and also upgrades web applications automatically.
Using the Softaculous tool, you can:
- Automatically install scripts.
- Perform script backup.
- Restore a backup.
- Uninstall software.
- Create automatic backups.
Follow the instructions below to install the CMS you want from your cPanel account using the Softaculous Apps Installer tool:
1- Log in to your cPanel account, on the SOFTWARE section click on Softaculous Apps Installer
2- Find the CMS you want to install in the list of available applications and click on it
3- Click on Installation and fill in the fields as explained below
-Software installation :
- Choose a protocol: if you want your site to start with the prefix www. you must choose: http://www.
- Choose a domain: choose which domain will have the WordPress site, the available domains are related to your parked or companion domains.
- In the folder: if you leave the default wp folder, your site will appear as http://mydomain.com/wp instead of http://mydomain.com
So leave the In Folder field blank.
- Site name: The name of your site
- Site description: The description of your site
- Activate the multisite option (WPMU): To allow the WordPress multisite, it is an option specific to WordPress
- Admin username: enter a username (other than admin)
- Password: enter a strong password
You can see the article on the following link to create a strong password: How to choose a strong password?
- Email: fill in your email address
- Select Language: Choose the language of your site
- Select login Attempts (Loginizer): a WordPress plugin for security, we advise you to check this box.
Now, you can enter your email address to receive the installation details and click on Installation at the bottom of the page.