This tutorial describes the process of installing Drupal through the Softaculous tool. To install Drupal, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your cPanel > SOFTWARE and click on "Softaculous Apps Installer".
2. In the search bar enter "Drupal" and click on "Install now".
Software installation :
▪ Choose the version you want to install
▪ Choose a protocol: if you want your site to be accessible in secure mode "https://" mode and start with the prefix "www.", you must choose: "https://www."
▪ Choose a domain: choose which domain your site will have, the available domains are related to your parked or addons domains.
▪ In Directory: If you want to install Drupal in the ROOT directory of your domain, leave this field empty. If you want to install your website in a subfolder of your account, you can specify the name of the subfolder here.
Example: without changing the default "drupal" folder, your site will display as "https://myomain.com/drupal" instead of "https://myomain.com". You can leave the "In the folder" field empty.
▪ CRON job: CRON tasks are tasks scheduled to run automatically.
If you are not sure which values to use, accept the defaults.
▪ Site name: The name of your site.
▪ Admin username: enter a username (other than admin)
▪ Admin Password: enter a password.
You can see the article on the following link to create a strong password: How to choose a strong password?
▪ Admin Email: enter your email address (the email address with which you will connect)
You can let Softaculous choose the database settings.
If you want to manually enter these details along with the upgrade, notification and backup settings, click on Advanced Options.
Once the setup is complete, just click on the Install button and Softaculous will complete the rest for you.