1. Go to cPanel > Software > Setup Python App
2. To create a new application, click on CREATE APPLICATION
3. Fill in the following fields below and click on CREATE
- Python version: choose the version of Python you want to use (the latest version is recommended)
- Application root: type the name of the directory in which the python application must be installed.
This path is relative to the root directory of the web and creates a specified directory if it does not exist.
You can leave the following fields blank and they will have the default values.
- Application URL: Indicate the address at which the application will be accessible
If you leave this field empty, the application will be accessible from yourdomain.com
- Application startup file: Name the file needed to run the application.
By default, the file is named "passenger_wsgi.py"
- Application entry point: fill in the name of the function contained in the application startup file.
The function is named "application" by default.
After creating your application, new options will be available for advanced configuration of your project.
- Destroy: delete the created application.
- Save: save the changes made.
- Source: a command to run to access the SSH environment.
- Stop App: stop the application.
- Restart: Relaunch the app.
- Run pip: Install dependency installer.
- Execute Python Script: launch a python script.
- Add variable: create and modify environment variables.