Plesk has decided to withdraw myLittleAdmin from version 18.0.53 because this tool is not in active development and has known security problems.
Until Plesk releases an official solution, you can use web-based database management clients like Adminer.
Adminer's MS SQL module is currently in beta, which means it may have a few bugs. Make sure you always use the latest version of Adminer, back up your data regularly, and take all necessary precautions.
If you would like to express your interest in an official replacement for myLittleAdmin in Plesk, we recommend that you vote for this suggestion on the Plesk feature suggestion platform, accessible via the following link: https://plesk.uservoice.com/forums/184549-feature-suggestions/suggestions/40594882.
By voting and expressing your support for this suggestion, you will help bring this request to Plesk's attention and increase the chances that an appropriate solution will be implemented.
Follow the steps below to access your MS SQL database:
- Download the PHP file from https://www.adminer.org/en/#download.
- Create a password-protected directory as described in this article : How do I password-protect a directory on Plesk?
- Place the downloaded Adminer file in the protected directory.
- Access Adminer online at https:/yourdomain.com/foldername/filename.php
- Enter the following login details:
- System: MS SQL (beta)
- Server: .\MSSQLSERVER2019
- Username: database username
- Password: database password
- Database: database name
- Permanent authentication: check this box if you wish to access your database without entering login details.
Login details are available in Plesk > Bases de données > Nom de la base de données > Infos de connexion.