Anti-spam filters identify, sort or delete unsolicited mail (Spam) detected among the mails sent to your mailboxes. You can find more information about spam on the following link: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam.
- To activate the spam filter for your account, go to Plesk > Boîte mail > Adresse mail > Filtre anti-spam.
- Click on the email address to configure.
- Click on the "Filtre anti-spam" then check the option "Activer le filtre anti-spam pour cette adresse mail".
If you are confident that your spam filter is accurate, you can configure it to automatically delete all incoming messages recognized as spam. To do this, select the option Supprimer tous les spams.
When the Déplacer le spam dans le dossier "indésirables" option is checked, you can train the spam filter and improve its accuracy by moving spam messages from the Inbox to the Spam folder and non-spam messages from the Spam folder to the Mailbox.
- In "Voir les paramètres avancés", you have the option to:
- Gérer l'intensité du filtre : By default, the value 7 is suitable for most situations. However, if too much spam is not filtered, decrease this value by one and see if the volume of unfiltered spam decreases. If not, further decrease the value by one. Otherwise, if non-spam mails are classified as such, you must increase the sensitivity value. Either way, you should increase or decrease the value one notch at a time. Indeed, too large differences may cause radical changes in the behavior of the anti-spam filter.
- Gérer Liste Blanche et Liste noire (Bloquer ou autoriser via une adresse mail) :
- If you want to be sure that you won't miss emails from specific senders, enter email addresses or domain names in the Whitelist field.
- If you do not want to receive emails from specific senders or domains, enter the email addresses or domain names in the Blacklist field.
- Gérer les langues et fichier de langue (Autoriser par rapport à une langue ou un fichier de langue) : You can also specify trusted languages and character sets. Mails written in the indicated languages and with the defined character sets will pass the spam filter and will not be marked as spam.
- Gérer les réseaux (Autoriser un relais réseau) : You can specify the IP addresses of computers or networks from which mail should always be accepted. When specifying network addresses, type an address and add a netmask after a slash. For example, 192.168.10.10/24.